Whether it is simple repetitive manual projects or more detailed, complex assemblies
LOJO Technology is your solution provider.
LOJO Technology has been specializing in Electro-Mechanical assemblies since 1982. We possess the needed edge to get the job done efficiently and effectively. You can rely on more than 35 years of experience to save money, achieve goals, and expand productivity.
Working with manufacturers such as Eaton Crouse-Hinds, Ansen Corporation, The Light Connection, and Manth Brownell; LOJO Technology has successfully solved problems, achieved deadlines, and built a reputation for high-quality work. When quality and accuracy are your primary goals, and you need to expand your production, contact LOJO Technology. LOJO Technology Offers:
- 35 years of experience providing manufacturers with quality service in product assembly and delivery
- A flexible workforce providing quality products and fast turnaround
- A solution to your assembly need both long-term and short-term
- 100% quality control for all projects
- Material and component acquisition
LOJO Technology will help your business with:
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Mechanical Assembly
- Product Rework and Salvage
- Wire Preparation
- Wooden Reel Manufacturing
- CNC Milling and Design
Preferred Source Contracts
If you are a state agency, a public benefit corporation (including most public authorities), a municipality, or a school district you are required by law to purchase commodities and services from Preferred Sources first if a Preferred Source offering meets your needs for form, function, and utility. The advantage of this type of procurement is that you do not need to follow the competitive bid process.